Great news! In Vilnius (Lithuania), a cooperation agreement was signed between the State University of Infrastructure and Technology and Kazimir Semenovich University (KSU).
KSU is a privately accredited higher education institution operating in Vilnius and Klaipeda since 2003.
Kazimir Semenovych University is the most developed research and educational organization in the field of higher education in Lithuania, which bases its activities on the principles of academic freedom and harmony, develops major areas of research and education at the international level, taking into account global challenges, knowledge and value-oriented approach.The university offers training programs in the main areas of social sciences – business and management, public administration, law, communications, political science and more, 10 bachelor’s programs, 6 master’s programs and 1 integrated (bachelor + master) curriculum, as well as part-time, distance learning and training.
The contract was signed by:
- Austė Kiškienė – Rector of KSU, Associate Professor, Doctor of Science;
- Anatolii Horban – First Vice-Rector of SUIT, Associate Professor, Candidate of Sciences.
In the conversations also took part:
- Gabia Skuchayte – Chancellor of the SMK;
- Oleksandr Lanetsky – Director of the Institute for International Infrastructure Development (Lithuania, Vilnius), Director of Friendly Avia Support, Political Observer, Forbes Ukraine correspondent, Forbes Poland. Education: Kaunas University of Technology (2009-2011), B.A. Business Management;
- Oleksandr Sobovyi – Adviser to the Rector of DUIT, Associate Professor, Candidate of Sciences.
We hope for a successful and fruitful cooperation!